Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vegan Junk Food, and other stuff...

So, this is going to be a short post today.  Because I'm super lazy and I don't feel like doing anything special right now because I'm tired...

So...I made an amazing discovery and took a great step today!  You guys probably didn't know that I'm both Lactose Intolerant, and Vegan (when It comes to food anyway...I still knit with wool).  So usually that means that if I want really good junk food, I've got to make it myself.   Which takes time and effort.  And if you haven't figured it out yet, I am REALLY lazy.  This is mostly because my schedule is totally insane this year.  So today, I was at the hardware store with my mom.  We were checking out, and I saw these pop tarts.  Now, I have never had pop tarts before.  Never.  Never ever.  Not ever in my life.  Just for grins, I picked up a package of blueberry pop tarts to see if they were vegan.  Guess what???  They are!!  Add to that the fact that they were $0.79, and I was sold!  I couldn't wait to get home to shove them in my mouth, so I opened the package and ate one.

OH.  MY.  GOSH.

OH.  MY.  GOSH.

OH.  MY.  GOSH.  

(insert gif here of some random famous person saying oh my gosh in a funny way)

They were so good.  So so so so so good.  I knew how horribly unhealthy they were, but I just didn't care. They tasted so good....

Random Fact: Oreos are also vegan!  It's pretty great, huh?

Another Random Fact:  I ate a fig today for the first time too, you have to like eat them inside out.  They look really really gross, like the inside of a tauntaun (you know, that thing in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back that Han slices open and sticks Luke inside).

Alrighty, I've probably totally grossed you out now, so see ya another time (hopefully)

Charlotte :)

No comments:

Post a Comment